Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SnB

So I went to CityKnitty's SnB again tonight. 'Had myself a "ginger beer" (which I'm quite sure is just ginger ale...but somehow tastier). I spent an hour and a half frogging some oatmeal color shrug I had finished, but didn't fit right. Time to begin again! I've become very Tibetan-monk about my knitting. Finish it, then throw it all away!

An older woman noticed a more exciting yarn in my bag, before I left. A more exciting yarn that has become this goofy hat:
Purple girly goofy hat
I really like it, despite its ridiculousness.

2 comments:

rainmelon said...

Ah, there's the hat. It is adorably goofy...I love the giant flower on the side.

h said...

Oh, it's the flower that makes it goofy. I just picked up some beads for it this morning...

And thanks for commenting, sDas. Despite the fact that I know of a handful of people who read my blog, it finally *looks* like I have friends. lol.